The first contact with client

Hi all

Thank you for your cooperation in attending in our meeting and also sharing your idea with me. Lets be in touch here more and share what ever we do here.

For the first step I will give you the contact of the client and one of you should call them, I will do it too after your call , and try to ask some information and set an appointment with them.

I prefer to have the appointment on one of these days : Thursday, Friday from 9 to 1. i will do my best to join you in your first meeting.

Here is what you need.

CLIENT CONTACT INFO:

NAME: Hilary Henegar

E-MAIL: Hilary@modo.coop

TELEPHONE: 604-685-1395

BEST TIME TO CALL: Tues – Thurs, 9-5pm

Let me know If you call them and set our first appointment.

Cheers

Hamid

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by hamid. Bookmark the permalink.

About hamid

Hi all Here is Hamid, graduate research assistance in the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering. I had my undergrad in Iran (University of Tehran) the field of Mechanic of Agricultural Machinery; and now working on modeling the supply chain of biomass feed stock in BBRG (Biomass and Bio energy Research Group) . I like doing sports like: hiking, swimming, playing basketball last but not least is dancing. My hobbies are watching movie and hanging out with my friends. It is my pleasure to have a nice semester with you and enjoy learning together. Cheers Hamid