Blog Post Week 13 [Final Post]

Hello, welcome to my last blog entry for this class ever. I want to say congratulations to everyone. Whether you completed the program and read a book a week or not was a challenge, so congratulations. I am unsure what we were supposed to say in this last blog post, so I will summarise my experience and reflect a little. This is the third class I have taken with Jon and the second one with this same teaching system, and I enjoy them (hence why it is the third class, I’m assuming). I genuinely enjoy more and connect more when I’m not worried sick about my GPA or just trying to get the best grade possible. And while I understand that this class delivery mode is not possible in every area, I am glad to be able to experience it. I enjoyed the readings for this curse way more than I wanted the ones for RMST 202. It was closer to home for me and more enjoyable. I found consenting more with the storylines and the characters. The class and reading I enjoyed the most were Mad Women by Gabriela Mistral. I am a fan of poetry, and I wanted to see how we depicted poems in style and analysed them together. Without a doubt, the most significant part of the class is the discussions. Because I always leave having learned something new, and even when only 8 of us were on the course, I still saw a different perspective and approach to that week’sweek’s text.
Thank you to Jon and Daniel for all the effort you put into the class and my classmates for a great semester.
If you can and want, and you liked this class, take RMST 202 with Jon, it’s very similar, but the books are primarily from Romance-speaking places like France, Italy, and some in America and come in a wide variety of languages. I also enjoyed it, and it also fulfils lit requirements.

My last question for you this week is: What was your favourite text this semester? And why?

Goodbye :))

«