myles blog

People blowing up, seriously. no I’m not kidding, seriously people blow up! INSANE!

November 24th, 2010 · No Comments

So for this post I want to shift my attention away from me and towards Artem Karpov. K, firstly this guys Russian. Do you even know how hard that language is to speak? Well ill tell you, its pretty damn near fricking impossible. Thankfully the Russians have really long boring winters giving them time practice speaking their language (and drinking vodka of course). Oh and he is Jewish! (probably my favorite religious group that is known to man…and dolphins, which are super smart FYI.) So now that you have a stupendous background of information on my friend, buddy, pal, guy, bro, dude, homeboy, soul-mate? Just kidding about that last one! But seriously now that you know SO much about Artem its time to talk about HIS BLOG!

heeerrrrreee we gooooo!

Artems’ Blog, which you can find HERE!——> https://blogs.ubc.ca/artemkarpov/ talks about many amazing things, however lets just focus on his Park Royal men washroom post. Its all about in your face drop dead marketing. What I mean is this particular add tells macho dudes/bros like Artem, Diego or me to go back and keep shopping after we use the washroom. Its telling us to man up! Well actually its telling us that we are girls, or of the girlfriend nature. Anyways lets not fret on the details. Simply put this add snaps at you like angry chihuahua (think of paris hiltons one, and no I will not capitalize her name, NEVER!) Then after the adds done snapping and has your attention it simply informs that they will be hosting a pleasant little sidewalk sale in PR, urrr uhhh in july sometime. I dont really remember the date that was posted, im still wondering why the mirror just called me its “girlfirend”.
PEACE!

Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

• There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.