hold up

Just a brief update while I’m waiting for someone to show up. One thing about Ghana, you have a lot of time to think, because you wait around a lot. You really have to get over the idea that anyone might care about your time. I’m not saying it’s disrespectful, our notions of “wasting our time” just don’t apply here. People take care of what’s important, and sometimes your opinions of what is important may differ. And above all, noooooo stress!

are you wondering what's in the big bowl?

There’s a bit of a holdup with the FAWE site, as the company hosting it has some funky CMS goings on and I cannot edit the actual design of the site at all, meaning I cannot implement many of the requested changes they had. So I’m back at the GEU today to discuss their website with Divine. He wasn’t around all last week so I was unable to sit down and discuss content with him. I’m hoping we can get some more content up and at least have a solid plan for our next steps on getting the site up live. I think Patience and I are coming back on Friday to do a final report.