Presentation – Usual and Expected Video Project – Unique and Priceless

In the beginning of the semester I never thought that we would be doing a video project as a final project instead of an in-class presentation.  At first, I was thinking how would this work and that wow, 5 minutes is a long time for a video.  But it turns out that the video project was fun and different which is always better than common and predictable.

I really enjoyed the semester long Marketing Plan project. I especially liked the idea that it was separated into parts because it really helped me understand each component better. With the class drawn to a close, I can proudly say that I learned a number of invaluable skills:

• Conducting a proper SWOT analysis
  • Company analysis
  • Creating a marketing plan from start to finish

In addition, I really enjoyed working with my Goupon team. It has been a lot of work throughout the semester, but I could not have asked for a better team. Every member was engaged in group discussion, decisions, and had fun (at least I did), and in the end we produced a fantastic Groupon video. It is kind of funny because we thought that producing a 5 minute video would be difficult, but I guess not since our video ended up being 7 minutes.

Check out our Groupon video!

Overall, it was a great experience, especially the video since it was unexpected. However, I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t glad that the Marketing Plan project was over, but that goes for all my classes and projects too.