Menchie’s – “We Make You Smile”

And indeed they do. A trip to Menchie’s never fails to bring a smile to my face. This popular frozen yogurt franchise with its myriad of yogurt flavors as wells as fruit, nut and candy toppings is always coming up with new and creative flavors such that every trip to Menchie’s is a unique and exciting experience.

The reason I love Menchie’s is because I get to make my own personal mix of frozen yogurt with the toppings that I love in the quantities that I like. Menchie’s creates value for me because it allows me to customize my frozen yogurt and that is what draws me to their store. I like being able to try a different concoction every time I step foot in the store and it is the originality and freshness of every trip that brings me back to Menchie’s time and time again.

Menchie’s would be a great example of micromarketing as its customers can get their yogurt tailored exactly the way they want it. Going to Menchie’s isn’t just about buying some frozen yogurt, it is an experience all in itself. Menchie’s also owes its success to excellent marketing in terms of place and product. Its stores boasts a friendly and inviting atmosphere, with signature pink, white and lime green walls. Their cute mascot as well as their cute bowls and spoons for holding the frozen yogurt are very good at attracting customers’ attention.

Moreover, the simplicity and convenience of buying frozen yogurt at Menchie’s – “mix, weigh, pay” adds consumer value to the Menchie’s experience. It is a place where students can stop by during a lunch break and parents can bring their kids there after picking them up from school. No matter what time of day, a quick stop at Menchie’s is sure to make you smile.