FAQ

I.  Can I participate in a face-to-face interview as well as the online discussion?

Yes. You can. Please communicate with Katelyn (k.steblin@alumni.ubc.ca)about your interest in face-to-face interviews.

II. How could I contribute to the study in addition to participating in the online discussion and interviews?

You can help us spread the world about the study. Once the research report is produced (tentatively by Dec. 2015), you can also read it and provide feedback and comments.

III. Can I participate in the research if I am not physically in Vancouver?

For the online forum discussion, you can participate in it if you are not in Vancouver. If you are interested in participating in a face-to-face interview, we may also arrange for an interview either over the phone or using other virtual technologies.

IV.  Can I get a copy of the findings ?

Yes. We aim to produce our preliminary research finding report by the end of 2015. We plan to send the report to all research participants for critique and feedback. If you changed your contact information, please make sure that you update us with your new email address.

V.  What will happen to me if I withdraw from the study?

Your participation, refusal and/or withdrawal from the study will have no impact on your continued relationship with your employer or anyone else. No one outside of the research team will be informed if you withdraw.

VI.   When can I withdraw from the study?

You can withdraw from the study at anytime before the preliminary research finding report is produced.

VII.  What will happen to my data if I decide to withdraw from the study?

All information you provide will be permanently deleted from the research database.