Monthly Archives: October 2010

Burger King in Russia?

A few days ago in COMM 1o1 we were talking about the importance of business plans and looked specifically at Burger King launching its first store in Russia.  There are many difficulties that will arise when Burger King does this, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

A Smart Business Move by Disney

In class we were talking about a new website that Disney has just unveiled.  The “Memories” site allows anyone to upload user-generated content such as videos and photos to this site.  The site is meant for only Disney-related content. Upload … Continue reading

Blockbuster Blunders

In a recent class of COMM 101 we were discussing how movie giant Blockbuster had filed for bankruptcy.  I did some follow-up research and read some very interesting articles about why Blockbuster is going under.  As stated in this article: … Continue reading

Ryanair financial statement 2010

In my last post, I stated that I believed that Ryanair would suffer financial loss due to the mistreatment of their customers through vague and hidden charges.  I must now eat my words.  In their latest financial report, found at:  … Continue reading