Questions, questions, questions

Congratulations to the students who have been admitted to the program so far!

As an MBA ambassador, I’ve been contacted by a few of you with questions about the program… To make the answers open to all admits and people wanting to learn more about the program, I prefer to post the questions and answers here. Please post your questions as a comment to this entry and I’ll post the answers.

Thanks and enjoy the spring!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Questions, questions, questions

1. Eli says:

Hi All,I am an international student. I have applied to Sauder full time MBA program (2009).I have a lot of questions and I will be very grateful if you could answer some of them.I am interested in Business Consulting and Entrepreneurial studies. Below are some of my questions:- Does the school provide a hands on experience in entrepreneurship and consulting.- Does the school provide entrepreneurial networking opportunities. – Does the school have a proven record of “Home grown” entrepreneurs.- Business Consulting – How is the schools reputation in this field.- – What do you think about the student body of the school – is it really diverse? Can one build a real, useful network of peers? What is the general “Quality” of the students, is there a real opportunity to learn from your classmates?- What about the work load versus social life (is there any?)- What about the location, how important is it?You answers / thoughts / remarks are more than welcome.Thank you all in advance.Eli Ilatov

2. Eli says: