Introduction

Hello everyone, it looks like it is the right time to introduce myself.

My name is Julia Dorofeeva, I am originally from Moscow, Russia. I am 25 years old.

In 2005, I graduated from the faculty of sociology at Moscow State University with a specialization in communications, and started my career. I was mostly working in Public Relations, event planning and marketing for large Russian and international companies, including Siemens, Diageo, Volga-Dnepr Airlines.

Apart from work, I am interested in many different types of activities. I am fond of extreme sports, such as snowboarding, wakeboarding and windsurfing. I also like cycling, swimming, and hiking. My hobby is photography. I also travel a lot, and have already visited more than 20 countries. I am fond of exploring different cultures and enjoy communicating with people. I also like reading, going to the theatre and listening to classical music.

I made a decision to study for an MBA about 2 years ago, and I feel that it will change my life. Actually, it already has.

The changes in my life that have occurred due to my relocation to Vancouver are really very significant, but they are all positive. I totally love it here! Vancouver is a great place to live, particularly if you like to enjoy the outdoors.

Please feel free to ask any questions; I will try to answer all of them.

Julia