Thanks and all the best!

Hi everyone,

I feel that I should add a closing note before I stop adding posts to this blog.

As I completed my MBA requirements in December 2010 (however the graduation ceremony is still to happen in June), I finished all my classes and started a “grown-up” life. I was extremely lucky to find a job and to stay in Vancouver, at least for now.

Just to summarize these 15 months in one word – it was amazing. I had truly the greatest time of my life, I enjoyed every minute of it, I learned quite a lot, I met great people and networked with top-level professionals… It was great, and I am really happy that I had a chance to go through this experience.

Everyone keeps asking me – so, how do you feel now? What did you get because of your MBA? I think it is too early to say at this point, I will probably be able to answer better in a couple of years. However, so far I got a chance to live in the best city in the world (officially!), and got integrated in Canada through my education. For me, even just that is huge and it would have been very hard to achieve otherwise. As for the other benefits – we will see=)

Just a word to those who are still in the program and to those who are considering it – enjoy every minute of it, don`t waste your time, network and learn as much as you can. The time is flying so unbelievably fast! If you are still considering it – do it. It is a great experience, no matter what.

Good luck to everyone!