Group 6 Reflection – Best 5 Consulting!

Missing Darren Zakus!

What a term it’s been! While reflecting back upon our group project and what I felt was the most beneficial aspect of the assignment, I decided that for me it was learning to use media technology. I’ll admit that when it was declared that we were going to be required to make a movie of any description for our final course project, I was a little perturbed. Knowing very little about iMovie, Audacity, or even filming itself, I felt that this project was going to be extremely daunting; however, as the term progressed I was able to tackle my irrational fear of media technology and ignite somewhat of an interest in recording and putting together film.

Photo Link

Although this project was a burden in the beginning, I am thankful to have gained enough knowledge about these programs that I feel like I can confidently use them again in the future. I guess you could say that the overall, “philosophical”, intangible benefit this group project gave me was the reminder that as I encounter difficult tasks in life, especially ones I have no interest in overcoming, the greatest satisfaction can come from realizing I am capable of overcoming them and will feel accomplished by being persistent until I am satisfied with the end results. While that may sound cheesy and melodramatic, in all seriousness I am very grateful to have had this experience.