An Apple a day…

Forbes Magazine put together a tribute to the legendary Steve Jobs by having celebrities and prominent CEO’s share thoguths about the technology tycoon:

Innovative. Passionate. Visionary. I have never met Steve Jobs, nor have I seen an interview of him, or even heard him speak prior to his passing; yet somehow, if you asked me to describe him in three words, these would be the ones that came to my mind.  Most of us know almost nothing about him personally, but each of us has most likely owned an Apple product at one point in time. Strange, isn’t it, how a person we hardly knew, shapes the workings of our daily lives in one way or another. Think of how many people you know who would dare to not have their shiny black iPhone in their pocket, or who would humour the idea of tackling the daily commute to school without an iPod plugged in. Steve Jobs plucked products that were non-existent and unheard of, ten years ago, out of thin air and made them necessary means through which we all function. Since the release of the first iPod at the turn of the century, it seems that Steve Jobs and the Apple Corporation have led a cavalcade of technological innovations, and we’re all cheering them on unquestionably. As Steve Jobs once said, “Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, usually do.”

Thank you, Mr.Jobs