Application Package

The attached document is a job advertisement for a highly sought-after summer internship position at Spotify. The position is for a Product Manager in the Freemium Mission team, where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a highly visible project that impacts the company’s bottom line. This position is ideal for those interested in the music industry and product management.

Spotify Job Advertisement

As a candidate applying for a Product Manager Intern position at Spotify, my cover letter highlights my experience as a Project Owner at Allbaloo, showcasing my skills in various business operations. Additionally, my customer service experiences at Maximus and Telus highlight my strong communication skills. Lastly, I emphasize my excitement for the role and the current enrollment in the Google Project Management certificate program to demonstrate my commitment to developing my product management skills.

Spotify Cover Letter

My resume neatly displays my varied interests in technology, business, and design, as well as my academic and professional achievements relevant to the job posting. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree and am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science. Through my education and work experiences, I have developed a range of skills that I believe will be valuable in the Product Manager Intern position at Spotify.

Spotify Resume

For my job search, I reached out to my past supervisors at RBC, Maximus, and Telus by writing three letters requesting references. To ensure a professional tone, I kept my letters clear and concise. In addition, I also asked each supervisor for their preferred communication method to ensure clear and efficient communication during the reference process.

Letters Requesting References

Below, you will find my complete application package for the position, which includes the job posting, cover letter, resume, and three reference letters that I have requested. Thank you for taking the time to review my application.