Most Important Comm 299 Lesson.

Throughout this course of Comm 299, there has been many important lessons and  teachings that have been covered. Proper resume and cover letter preparation has been gone over, in order to prepare me in writing a proper business resume. Also, how to prepare and act in and interview has also been discussed, so when I go into the inteview process and look very profesional and qualified. Among all of these lessons, one most important lesson stood out. This was the skill of networking.

In this course, I learned the importance of networking in the business world, and that this skill goes even beyond the business life, but into your other daily activites. I learned how to properly communicate with people, in order to build a very strong professional network for myself. Also, to build astrong relationship with my network, I learned the importance of booking info sessions with career professionals. These meetings help establish a strong connection with in-career professionals, who can give me valuable insight into their particular career path early on in my life. Also, when it comes down to it, later on in my life, these people could open doors to various job opportunites that might not other wise have been available to me other wise.