Writing Partner Request #1

from: Jennifer Dunbarjenndunbarprod@gmail.com
to: amccoan@student.ubc.ca
date: Jan 25, 2023, 7:14 PM
subject: English 301: Writing Team Request

Dear Amy,

I have read your application letter in regards to placement on a writing team for English 301, and I really enjoyed learning about your incredibly important position as a registered nurse. In addition to your mentor work, teaching and the development of educational pieces, your interest in writing content for media and marketing really stood out to me. I work in advertising and have a good grasp on how fast-paced and demanding this industry can be!

Like you, I have built a career that has allowed me to strengthen my time management and organizational skills, while also working collaboratively and successfully with other team members. In addition, your passion for writing is clearly evident and I feel this would be very complementary. Although we have both indicated a weakness in grammar, I am confident that we can support one another along the way.

I have attached my application letter for your review and consideration. Please reach out with any questions and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jenn

301_Jenn Dunbar_Application Letter