Hello, my name is Tiana, I grew up in a small town in central Manitoba, which in other words is in the middle of nowhere. I have never lived anywhere else besides that town for the past seventeen years, then I abruptly moved to Vancouver a month ago, for school. I graduated a year early from high school, mostly because I was in a vocational school and the only vocational I was interested in, was photography. Therefore, I got ahead in all my academic courses, not because I am a genius or anything, but because there were no other classes I liked taking. I have many siblings, and those many siblings created their own human beings that became my nieces and nephews. In total, I have seven nephews and three nieces. If I am completely honest I am not good at introducing myself, mostly because I don’t know what I am supposed to say in an introduction.
So, lets just move past this awkward introduction and I will list off things that I do and do not like.
- Reading books
- Listening to music
- Watching movies
- The classes I am in
- Being organized
- Taking pictures
- Looking at the view from the Rose Garden
- I do not enjoy reading the snore fest that is Plato
- I have never been good at writing about myself
- I dislike country music
- I despise the whole genre that are horror movies, (most of their plots are stupid and make no sense)
- I only have three classes because Arts One takes up most of my credits
- I also like to procrastinate
- I need better lenses for my camera, (but they’re sort of expensive and I am on a budget)
- The Rose Gardens are far from my residence
I think that is all I have to say.
See you around,