Monthly Archives: November 2011

Blog Post 10 – Joseph Hong’s Blog “No More Cell Phones While “Driving” in California”

As my second blog post to comment on my other Comm101 classmates, the blog post by Joseph Hong’s “No More Cell Phones While “Driving” in California” caught my attention. As I was reading his blog post, I was very interested … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Blog Post 9 – High yen, EU debt crisis crimp exports

Japan’s economic continues to go downward ever since the earthquake back in March. Even before the earthquake, Japan’s economic was not great. Japan was a large market as exporter for food and energy; however, yen is very high right now … Continue reading

Blog Post 8 – External Blog “Retirement”

The external business blog that caught my interest was the blog “Retirement” by BusinessBlogger. This blog explains about how seniors these days have variety of choices after their retirement. The majority of the seniors make a huge changes after their … Continue reading

Blog Post 7 – Company to be Entrepreneurial; Toshi Landscaping Ltd.

The company that I consider that to be entrepreneurial is Toshi Landscaping Ltd. which is a Japanese garden landscaping company owned by my father, Toshihiro Hamanaka. Toshi Landscaping started in 1997, Toshihiro’s first intention was to bring in Japanese culture … Continue reading

Blog Post 6 – Late-night eateries ripe for robbery

There are variety of restaurants that are open 24/7 in Japan for late night workers. Recently, those restaurants are becoming a target of robbery at night. Although, there are lots of restaurants in Japan that open late at night, “Gyudon” … Continue reading