SFTZ to be the next Shenzhen?

“Shanghai Free Trade Zone” has lunched recently on  Sep 29th.It is an landmark moment. I believe this is a big moment since the China prime minister-LIkeqiang has personally championed the pilot. My people doubt that whether SFTZ can to next Shenzhen since it locates in the China commercial center(Shanghai) because it released a;negative list” which announce which foreigner can not invest in this zone, surprisingly, this list contains exceed 1000 banned areas. I convince that to much banned areas will be a potential threaten that hinder the development of free trade.  of this zone since it blokcI can not grantee whether it can be but i thought it has highly possibility  could grow into a next “special economic zone”. Somebody argues that the main reason  shenzhen could have an such speed development depends on the location which near the Hongkong and it provided much convenience. Nobody believe shenzhen could grow into a metropolis after 3 decades, at that time, an significant factor was our mind should be emancipated to do something new which never happened in Chinese economics history. After 3 decades,the same challenge happens to SFTZ,however it is just a beginning.There is still a long way for SFTZ to go

Picture:http://www.scmp.com/news/article/1320904/beijing-reassures-hong-kong-shanghai-free-trade-zone