Application Package

Welcome to my Application Package. Here you can find my cover letter, resume, and three letters requesting a reference for Co-Op position in Software Development at Hootsuite.

Job Posting

This Job Posting is for a Co-Op position at Hootsuite as a software Developer on their DevOps team

Cover Letter

This cover letter is addressed to a prospective hiring manager. It highlights my strengths and how I am a perfect fit for the position.

Resume 

My resume is prepared and tailored for the above Co-Op position. It is a quick summary of my past experiences and skills, and directs the reader to LinkedIn and Github, where they can find more information

Three Requests for Reference Letters

My first reference letter request is addressed to a professor I had at UBC. My second reference letter request is addressed to my current manager at Cactus Club. My third reference letter request is addressed to my previous manager at STEMCELL Technologies. I asked all three individuals to speak on my strengths as a student and worker to provide me with the best opportunity to be hired for this position.