Posted by: | 20th Dec, 2008

House Bunny: Hilarious…..underrated…

With the C’s dropp’n outside, I’m finding was to amuse myself inside, and that means watching whatever DVD I can get my hands on.

One of the movies I watched that was hilarious, entertaining, and grossly underrated was House Bunny. Ana Faris (from Scary Movie) was, for a lack of a better word, awesome. The plot of the movie is thinner than a Melba toast – which incidentally is pretty much the only thing left in my kitchen…note to self go grocery shopping – but Ana made the movie work. Ana’s comedic timing was great, and there was never a dull moment. When Mrs. Hagstrom, the house mother from the evil Phi house, informs Ana that she has mistaken a sorority house for a brothel, Ana’s delivery of the line “Oh, I’m not looking to make soup” was priceless.  Hence, I highly recommend this movie and y’all should go watch it. (yeah…hence!)

One of the social misfits in the Zeta sorority was played by Rumor Willis, whom in real life is the offspring of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. While she was good in her role as a nerdy social misfit, I couldn’t help but notice how she has quite a “jock-ish” demeaner and build, and that a great role for her would be kicking ass and taking names in Die Hard.  I could totally see her in some kind of action hero movie, I mean, that jawline was made for fighting crime.

Leave a response

Your response: