Posted by: | 22nd Dec, 2008

Experience the Seawest Lounge!

On your next ferry trip between Swartz Bay and Tsawwassen, why reduce yourself to sitting with average joes, joe sixpacks, and mavericks such as myself when, for just $10, you can sit in the lap of luxury in the new exclusive Seawest lounge.

Nothing, I mean NOTHING, reaffirms your status as an upper class high rolling big spender like shelling out 10 dollars to be caged in a glass room away from weirdos like me.

Are you thirsty? We have all sorts of tasty drinks (non-alcoholic, selection is subject to what we have). Want some reading material? We’ve gotz a wide selection of magazines (second hand from our affliate medical offices) on hand for your amusement. Hungry? Ahem..well….you’ll have to get in line at White Spot like eveyone else. But…but….if it’s your birthday or something we can totally make our staff sing you a song.

As an added bonus, if you choose to stay with us while the ferry docks, walk-on passengers will line up outside our facility and gawk at you envy you.

Sidenote: as a patron of BC ferries for 2 decades, the improvement that I dearly yearned for was definitely a high-brow private lounge…..not for less delays/cancellations or a reduction in fares…..definitely a private lounge….well done BC Ferries!

Leave a response

Your response: