What I have learned about yourself in class

Comm 299 is really a useful class where I have learnt a lot of things about myself. The most helpful thing to help me learn about myself is the strength quest test. That helped me learn clearly about my five most outstanding merits. Furthermore, the class taught us to focus on what we are good at and focus on strength. Through the lesson, I have learnt that everyone cannot avoid having his/her shortcomings but the important thing is to develop and promote our strength points. After the strength test, I have learnt that my five merits are context, individualization, learner, input and analytical. I apply this concept in my interview and receive success. Additionally, through my preparation and course of my interview, I have learnt that one must make pointed preparation and be professional in order to succeed in the interview. Also, I have learnt to face my weak points properly during the course of interview. From the preparation of the cover letter and resume, I have learnt to be patient and careful as much as possible and try my best to discover my merits from my past experiences. Because of the strict rule of grading, my friend and I spent as long time as possible to look for our mistakes in our works. That made me to learn the strength of cooperation. Overall, the course of Comm 299 really help me a lot on learning about myself better.