The 4th Annual National Investment Banking Conference aims to provide delegates with an unparalleled opportunity to learn about all aspects of investment banking and the capital markets. The two-day Conference is held at the Pan Pacific Hotel in downtown Vancouver on January 9th – 10th, 2013. By attending the workshops and panels led by practicing industry professionals, delegates will gain a well-rounded understanding of several different aspects of the investment banking industry.
NIBC 2013 will also feature three highly interactive simulations in Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Sales & Trading, provided by leading Wall Street training provider, MDA Training. With over 130 industry professionals involved and 300 students from across North America attending, a Wine & Cheese, 5-Star Gala Dinner, and two evening events, NIBC allows students to not only develop a comprehensive understanding of the capital markets, but also a rare opportunity to connect with a network of current and aspiring industry professionals.
Early bird pricing for Sauder Students ($120) is available until November 30th, 2012, and it is $55 less than a regular ticket.
National Investment Banking Conference Key Information:
- Held at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver, Canada, on January 9th – 10th, 2013
- Three interactive simulations on Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Sales & Trading
- Workshops and panels on topics such as IPO, M&A, Investment Banking Valuations, Private Equity, and Sales & Trading
- Early Bird Tickets ($120) can be purchased at nibc.ca
- The deadline for the discounted registration price is November 30th, 2012; prices will increase by $55 after the deadline