Studying Canadian Lit

Just another UBC Blogs site

Assignment 3:7

Hyperlinking Green Grass Running Water by Thomas King For this assignment I chose to focus on a few groups of…

Assignment 3:5

In order to tell us the story of a stereo salesman, Lionel Red Deer (whose past mistakes continue to live…

Assignment 3:2

2) For this blog assignment, I would like you to research and summarize one of the state or governing activities, such…

Assignment 2:6

2) Read Susanna Moodie’s introduction to the third edition of Roughing it in the Bush, 1854. Moodie’s introduction is often…

Assignment 2:4

We began this unit by discussing assumptions and differences that we carry into our class. In “First Contact as Spiritual…

Assignment 2:3 – Shared Experiences of Home

Roots – This one seems obvious but needs to be mentioned. Although many people discussed their current definitions of home…

Assignment 2:2 – Home

Write a short story (600 – 1000 words) that describes your sense of home; write about the values and the…

Assignment 1:5

The Origins of Evil Back before the Earth was round and before the sky was far away and before the…

Assignment 1:3

At the beginning of this lesson I pointed to the idea that technological advances in communication tools have been part…

Hello world!

Hello World, Welcome to my blog. My name is Laura and I am a fourth year English student at UBCO….

© 2020 Studying Canadian Lit . Theme by Anders Norén.