Systemic evaluation of programs and workshops is conducted on a regular basis. Suggestions are sought to improve quality of programs with the end goals to enhance student learning. I review feedback from my participants immediately after each workshop and when I start planning future events.
Core questions I often asked at the end of most workshop:
These questions were recently revised to better reflect UBC and CTLT’s value and vision.
- Why did you come to this event?
- Please indicate your agreement with the following statement: This event will help me enhance the quality and impact of student learning at UBC
- Strongly disagree
- Strongly Agree
- This workshop has supported my professional growth. Yes / No
- If yes – how has this event has supported your professional growth (check all that apply)
- Reinforced my current ideas
- Introduced something new
- Made me question my current practice
- Has radically changed my perspective
- Connected me with other people
- Helped build my confidence (to try something new)
- Expanded my awareness
- Other (please explain) ____________________________________
- If no – please explain why not.