Lists of Japanese companies in Canada & Canadian comapnies in Japan

Japanese companies in Canada

• The Shokokai (Toronto Japanese Association of Commerce and Industry) website page has a member’s list on the Japanese version of their website (doesn’t exist on the English version!).
  • Vancouver and Montreal and Japanese business associations have member links as well…
  • Also, JAMA Canada has a map of Japanese auto companies:
  • There are a couple of Japanese telephone directories, TOWN PAGES and bitsTOWN, which have many Japanese companies listed.

Canadian comapnies in Japan

1 Canadian dollar = 77.52 Japanese Yen (August 10, 2011) - wow ~

AEL

1. hello,

My name is keita fadilatou.
    Iam studying business administration at a japanese university. I have benn living in japan for more then 5 years now.I will graduate in march 2022 and im planning to move to canada after my studying here in japan. I am writting because i am looking for jobs opportunities .If possible at a japansese company based in canada. living in japan allow me to understand japanese culture and i can can also speak japanese in fact im studying in japanse at a japanese university with japanese students without any restrictions.i also speak french because i am originally from west africa nad french is the official language in my counrty.I can speak english too.
    loking forward fro your email.

2. Dear sirs,

l am seeking a job in canada should be glad to know whether you have any vacancies .I am 51 and I was born in Iran I have been living in Japan for 32years and I have 30 years of experience in construction and kitchen installation in Japan I am going to immigrate to Canada because of my wife and t3years old child . I feel sure that have given my managers satisfaction . I can promise to work for you in the long run .so l’ll email you my resume.
    I await further word from you.
    Thank you

3. I hold several high ranks in Japanese martial arts, I lived in Nara Japan for 11 years. I can speak Japanese. Security is my field of expertise and I am looking for employment with a Japanese company here in Toronto Canada as I feel more comfortable with a Japanese work ethic.
    I can be reached at:
    enmei70@gmail.com

4. Hello,
    I am Uttam and graduated from Japanese University with International Relations major in 2018. Now I am in Canada and would love to join Japanese companies here for work contribution or volunteer. I can be reached at :
    uregmee@yahoo.com
    Thank you .