Every student has a story. What’s yours?
TEDxUBC celebrates the achievements of students and their personal journeys. Discovered the secret to happiness? We want to hear it. Have an untold story that has deeply impacted you and the way you see the world? We really want to hear it.
* * *
TEDxUBC is a conference for UBC’s most fascinating students to share their ideas and visions with the university and with the world.
Held at the UBC Point Grey Campus, TEDxUBC provides ten student speakers, from a wide range of interests and backgrounds, with the opportunity to address an audience of over 800. Each talk is professionally recorded and archived on the TEDx YouTube Channel.
Engagement opportunities are also made available throughout the conference, where community leaders, artists, clubs, and non-profits are invited to set up booths and presentations during the breakout sessions. This provides audience members with the opportunity to engage with local organizations and student-led initiatives. Be prepared to be swept off your feet by the passion of the UBC community.
What is TEDxUBC?
- Student-centred and focused
- The pursuit of knowledge for fun and knowledge sake
- Untold stories. Not just academic, but personal stories
- A place where conversations are sparked by outstanding speakers
- Cross-disciplinary and interdisciplinary discussions
- Honest and genuine communication. Leave your resumes at home