the first week…two weeks…three weeks.

WOW.

It’s been three weeks since school first started?

Three weeks since I eager-beaver-ly rode my bike to UBC only to realize I’d misread google maps and the ride was actually 1 hr and not 15 minutes like i thought…and showing up for my student ID picture with my helmet hair dripping with water.

Three weeks Two weeks One week 3 days (ok never mind) since I cried about being so far away from home.

Since then,

I FINALLY figured out all the textbooks I needed,

I was introduced to the SUB and food there, so I didn’t actually need to scrounge around the bookstore and finally find some healthy chips I could eat…

I heard about a sauna in the aquatic centre from some lovely people I sat beside in O-Chem,

I learnt how to use the bus- and got all the way from Surrey to the ferry terminal on a cray day that involved a doctors appointment AND a trip to Victoria on a tight schedule- my CLAIM TO FAME. wow. skillz.

And I’m actually starting to be a bit organized. After a crazy few days of not knowing what the HECK i am supposed to be doing for each class, missing the calc homework that i didn’t write down(or couldn’t find), ALMOST missing countless assignments, failing my first chem quiz(…..oops)…I think I’m getting the hang of it.

WOO.