“Let’s talk Business” An Interesting Blog

I came across this business blog, that really caught my eye. It’s called The Small Business Blog, although the blog really doesn’t seem too small to me. This blog has many categories, ranging from “How to…” to Quote of the Week to Business Start-up to Women Entrepreneurs. This blog seems to incorporate many aspects of business, becoming a one stop shop for anyone who wants to learn a little more about business or is interested in getting their week started with a great quote. I was personally interested in the quotes. Looking at this blog post, this business blog allows for interaction between reader and blogger. I thought that was a great way to share stories and opinions, because they can ask a question at the end of the blog and allow readers to interact by commenting. This blog seems to get it’s revenue from the Ads posted on the site. It also allows readers to connect with the blog via Facebook, Twitter and Google while allowing them to share blog posts on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I think this a great, informational and accessible business blog.