In class exercise

My worst job was two years ago when I worked at a bookstore at the cashier. Firstly, this was the worst job because the company had hired way too many employees for a small workload so I felt redundant. The second reason was that the employers had not given a specific description of the job position so I did not really know what to do and what they needed me for. Finally, there was no feedback or communication with the employers so even when I did find something to be useful at, nobody recognised my effort. Overall this was the worst job because it was dull, and I felt useless.

3 thoughts on “In class exercise

1. Allen jack

I appreciate you providing this helpful post. Students can get report writing help report writing help with their report writing experts from TheStudentHelpline.com. Numerous students who struggle to produce their academic papers already trust us, as do those who want report writing help to save them time and make their lives simpler.

2. lolajones

Craft Buds has truly transformed my academic writing journey. The insightful resources and tips on their platform have elevated my essay crafting skills. A must-visit for students seeking excellence!