Day 8

I AM CAUGHT UP. Today is actually day 8, or what is left of it.

Salut!

My Happiness Challenge continues. In my challenge I try to write something positive about my day, each day, for thirty days. I started this challenge last week as a way to step out of my negative feelings. As good as it felt to stay in my bed and bask in my homesickness, it feels even better to be excited and happy about exchange life. This entire experience so far has been filled with a clusterfuck of emotions that continue to surprise me.

Today, I went to my politique comparée class and I was able to follow her. Thank goodness the slides that my professor gives us are amazingly comprehensive. I am also happy to have attended the two ateliers in a row today. It is always fun meeting new people and talking to both the french and other english speakers. I love hearing about their experiences in the city and their perspectives of the world. I am happy to have been able to share stories with them.

Oh goodness, it is almost 23:00 and I need to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be more elaborate. I should hope so at least!

Peace and love,

à la prochaine.