Tablets in the classroom will soon be the norm

With the release of the Ipad mini and more portable tablets, this kind of electronic device is becoming increasingly popular among students and it will be found in classroom very common. It is not surprising that the tablet is getting so popular, because it has perfect size to be carried around and users for both entertainment and academic using can easily operate it.

As a matter of fact, students are using tablets to take notes instead of using heavy laptop and traditional paper during class, and they are reading e-book rather than the actual books, which undoubtedly makes students’ study more convenient.

However, from my personal experience, sometimes the tablet becomes a huge distraction for me during class when I am supposed to take notes by this while I use this for social networking or play with some apps. This does not only happen to me, I have also seen many classmates are distracted by this as well.Moreover, as Sidneyeve Mrtrix said: some engineers still use pen and paper to take notes, since it is difficult to write equations on a computer, which is absolutely true.

Thus I would say the tablet is better for students to use as a tool for entertainment. Taking notes by pen and paper still works well all the time, it is not necessary to use the tablet in class, which might exert negative effects on students.

Reference Blog:

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blog/tech/105414–tablets-in-the-classroom-will-soon-be-the-norm

November 10, 2012Permalink 3 Comments

3 thoughts on “Tablets in the classroom will soon be the norm

1. Battle Infinity
    Battle Infinity is one of the hottest cryptocurrencies to buy right now. Its unique use cases are unparalleled within the market, which is why it recently sold out its 90-day presale 66 days early, garnering widespread attention across crypto communities.

The platform is built using the Unreal Engine, which where to buy stellar coin in some of the world’s most popular games, to give players a true-to-life experience. It also features a decentralized exchange called Battle Swap, which makes it easy to buy and sell Battle Infinity’s native currency and other crypto assets.

Another important feature of the platform is its NFT marketplace, which allows users to purchase and sell in-game assets like avatars and weapons. These in-game items are tokenized through smart contracts, allowing users to maintain ownership of them and gain value appreciation when they trade.

2. Hello! So, I recently tried to do a handstand in my yoga class, but I fell and hurt my shoulder. I needed some reliable advice on how to handle the pain, so I went online and found https://ways2well.com/health/chronic-injury. This site is awesome! It’s packed with useful information and tips on managing chronic injuries. What I loved the most is how easy it was to use on my phone. Whether I was at the yoga studio or relaxing at home, I could easily access all the advice I needed. The site is very user-friendly and straightforward. Thanks to this site, my shoulder pain has lessened, and I can continue enjoying yoga. If you need similar help, definitely give this site a try!