Bio

Academic Interest

I am currently in my 4th year of Bachelor of Computer Science. I am interested in pursuing technologies that relate to computing and development to improve efficiency. I hope to apply my software development experiences from projects and internship work to create new tools for increased productivity. Currently, I have experience in developing applications using object-orientated programming, Java, C++, Typescript, C, Python, React, CSS, HTML and database management systems. I am also interested in cybersecurity and machine learning.

Professional Interest

I have been on co-op for 16 months, 2 internships. My first internship was at Zymeworks Inc. where I worked as a data manager and business intelligence developer. It is a biotechnology company specializing in protein therapeutics, so it was a great opportunity to combine my interest in health science and computer science. I mainly helped increase the data collection and transformation process efficiency using Python. My second internship was at SAP Inc. where I worked as an agile software developer on the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) platform which is a single cloud solution for business intelligence and enterprise planning, and predictive analytics. I mainly worked on maintaining and improving front-end features using Typescript and React. I want to pursue another full-stack or back-end internship to see which one I enjoy more.