About Me

Hi there! My name’s Angelica and I am a 2nd year student at the Sauder School of Business. I plan on studying accounting in the future, and hope to be a CA. But all that stuff’s boring, so here’s some a bit more interesting information about me:

I’m generally pretty mature, but I can’t be serious for too long or I may implode. I like to see the hilarious side in everything so I guess I have a pretty good sense of humour. I’m really into entertainment: I love movies and TV shows, and not just watching them, but also following the production of them, analyzing them, and just generally being way too emotionally invested in them. I greatly enjoy Internet (so feel free to stalk me on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook) and I’m a frequent user of sites such as YouTube and Reddit. When I’m not occupying myself with these things, I’m usually watching sports. I’m a passionate Canucks fan, so don’t mention the lockout to me. Music is a big part of my life, I can’t really live without it. Indie, acoustic, and folk are my favourite genres, but I have no shame in blasting a One Direction song now and then (so frustratingly catchy). Because of my love of music, I like playing guitar and singing (badly) in the shower (or anywhere else when no one is around). I also love food, but not in the “I’ll have the braised fillet mignon in mushroom wine sauce with a side of toasted rhubarb salad, please” kind of way, but in the “I am so excited to consume my body weight in greasy burgers” way. Other things I enjoy? Historical documentaries, pictures of cute animals, and unexpectedly finding money in my pockets.

I love meeting new people and making new friends, so feel free to say hi. I’d probably like you, unless you’re a Bruins fan. I’m kidding. Or am I?

§ One Response to About Me

• Tamar says:

Nice to learn a little about you, Angelica! What do you think the marketing implications of the NHL lockout will be? (I know you said not to mention it, but it’s an interesting subject…)

Would love to see another marketing post – it’s been too long. 😉