Six Cool Companies to Work For

As my previous post is about the horrible cooperate culture that Wal-mart has, there are many company that has an amazing cooperate culture. During the class, I am amazed about the great cooperate culture that Zippo has. After the class, I decided to learn more about cooperate culture. I figure out that many other company have great cooperate culture too.

Google is one of the best place that an employee want to work for. In order to keep the employee creative, the company have done a lot of work to keep the culture of the company. Different free cafe is located within different areas of the main building of google. The plan of goole is to keep the employee stay inside the company building as enjoyable as possible. The company also has a policy called 20% time. Basically, employee are allowed to spend 20% of their time working on project that they are passionate about.

Being a good company is not only about earning profit, it is about the full package that your company provide. I think google did a good balance between earning profit and satisfying the need of employee.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39573304/Six_Cool_Companies_to_Work_For?slide=7