Skip navigation

HD-Neon-Jello-Wallpaper-Backgrounds

Let me find the right words for you. Mouthwatering? Luring?

This is my blog, commenting towards a blog posted by my friend and colleague.

caAs tasty as Jell-O looks, the truth is that Jell-O, in the reason, has proven to be a disappointment to Kraft Foods. There are many reasons that it has dropped in sales in the recent years. I agree with what my my friend had to say with respect to this article. The reduction in sales has been due to the change in the diet habits of the consumers and their viewpoint that Jell-O is being considered as a dessert product in the mind of the consumer.

The point where I go against the article and my compatriot is that I do not thing it is possible for Kraft Foods to help improve sales of Jell-O by a huge margin. Firstly, Jell-O has been inscribed in the mind of the consumers and that would take more than doubling the cost of marketing to change the outlook. Secondly, it is not an uncommon fact that society is now becoming healthier, those old enough to realize it and young enough to be taught by elders to keep fit. Majority of the consumers are now focusing towards being healthy, thin and fit. They have changed their diets to something that makes and keeps them “ready-to-go”. If Jell-O does want to make a huge impact in the market, they need to make this product healthier, alongside maintaining its taste and increase the cost of marketing more than a double.