What the “Rich” do Different

The second I saw the title ” Why the rich stay rich” my attention immediately focussed onto this article. Who doesn’t want to know, what the rich do so different that makes them better from the rest? The article I read offers an insight into this very question.

The key to becoming a successful entrepreneur is having the courage and ability to take risks. Risks that could make or break your career. I don’t know about you, but from what Ive seen in movies, one of the primary ways people double/triple their money is by going and investing in the stock market. Don’t get me wrong, Im not saying the rich don’t do that, they do, but what they do different is that they invest in places people would usually be discouraged to invest in. For example real estate, paintings, or cars. The problem with these investments is that there not very liquid, and they take time to generate profits, and people usually aren’t patient enough to wait. But no one becomes a millionaire in one night, you’ve got to go through the gruel. Another key investment prospect for the rich is by buying of other businesses. This may seem a very risky option, but if you want to make it big, you’ve got to dream big !

The point is the successful businessman invest in areas a common man wouldn’t. So you’ve got to do something different to make more money !