A Jobless World

Posted by: | October 9, 2011 | 1 Comment

A storied legacy emerged as the life of Steve Jobs, former CEO and founder of Apple Inc., came to an end. Steve Jobs was a visionary whose mind possessed creativity, brilliance, and ingenuity, such that he was able to innovate and revolutionize the entire computer industry, which led Apple into becoming the world’s most valuable company today.

sj

Regardless of his extraordinary legal history and health issues, Jobs overcame many odds to become one of the most successful people in the world. He has done so much for people by designing the unthinkable; his products and technological developments have crafted the way society operates today. Intriguingly, Steve was able to perceive what was lacking for so long in the industry and it was the innovation of minor things like aesthetics that was revolutionary. From the creation of user-friendly computers and powerful smartphones, to the way we listen and download music, Jobs has changed the world for the better. The company’s new figurehead, Tim Cook, now has a very high reputation to hold up to. As Apple becomes a familiar household name, consumers who continue to use the brands iconic products will undoubtedly share the legacy of an inspirational human being.

Link to Original Article

Image Source

1 Comment so far

1. jeremykwann on November 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Nice post David! Many people including myself were shocked to hear that remarkable visionary, Steve Jobs past away so early. I couldn’t agree more with what you said about Jobs changing the world for the better; it’s hard to argue against it. As you said, Apple is the most valuable company today and it is simply because of the superiority and popularity of their products. I am lucky enough to own two Apple products and I honestly would not know where I would be without them. I can personally say that he has improved the quality of my life and judging by the number of MacBooks in our Comm 101 class, others have probably benefited from his creations as well. This man and his innovative ideas will surely be missed and he will certainly go down as one of the greatest innovators in history.