Drinking tea with some special guests…

I love the online retail website fredflare. They have adorable lifestyle items and fashionable clothing. I received an e-newsletter today about a new product they are carrying, Prèt-à-porTEA. These tea bags come in a set of 5 and feature fashion elite, namely designers Jean-Paul Gaultier, Donatella Versace, Karl Lagerfield, and muses and models Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer.

With a little research, I was able to find the source of these ingenious and fun tea time goodies. Donkey Products is a design label that boasts 100% German designs. As written on the company “About Us” page, this company advises and aids young designers in their goal to create and develop new products such as these tea bags (with accompanying teapots!), snore stoppers, and birdhouses.

The innovative initiatives encouraged by Donkey Products demonstrates the future of e-commerce. Established online stores can use their platform to attract young and “fresh” designers, whose cool products will perpetuate sales as well as hits for the website and not only bring income, but immeasurable hype.

TAGS: