Assignment 4.2 Application Package

TO: Writing Technicians Team Members, ENGL 301 Students
FROM: Brionne McWilliams, ENGL 301 Student BM
DATE: April 5, 2019
SUBJECT: Assignment 4.2 Application Package

As outlined by Assignment 4.2, I have created an Application package for acceptance into the (Clinical Counselling MS program at Rosalind Franklin University) in the Fall 2019 admissions cycle. Also, I have added two additional pages to my website: one to display my LinkedIn profile and another to display my application materials. I have attached a PDF file of my entire Application package and a link to my website below. The Application Package includes the following documents:

• a table of contents for the application package
  • the instructions for applying to the Clinical Counselling Masters Program at Rosalind Franklin University with an MLA citation
  • a one-page cover letter addressed to the head of admissions for the Clinical Counselling Masters Program at Rosalind Franklin University
  • a paper copy of my resume meant for e-mailing, printing or faxing
  • three reference letter requests for psychology faculty members I have worked with either academically or professionally

I appreciate the time you have taken to review my application package. If you have any questions or additional feedback, please contact me at brionne.mcwilliams@alumni.ubc.ca.

Brionne’s Website
Encl: