Formal Report Progress Memorandum

MEMORANDUM

To:                   Erika Paterson

From:              Mahsa Ehtemam

Date:               February 22, 2019

Subject:           Progress of Formal Report

In accordance with the English 301 assignment, I have completed a formal report outline. This report will be intended for Marium Hamid, President of the Alma Mater Society of University of British Columbia. This report is intended to determine the feasibility of offering practical life skills courses to students, as many are not knowledgable in other areas that may not be academic but significantly important. As the representative of the student body, AMS should offer these to promote awareness of these important topics that many students are clueless about, yet impacted by.

My research plan is outlined below:

• Conduct surveys to determine different course topics students wish to have available
  • Determine which alumni members or specialists will teach the course
  • Assess costs and organization of the courses

Upon approval I will reach out to students to complete the questionnaire and hope to receive a sufficient number back within one week, which will give me sufficient time to determine the feasibility of such courses and prepare my initial draft due on March 15th.

Thank you for reading my formal progress report. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Enclosure: 301.MahsaEhtemam.Questionnaire