Email to Prospective Writing Team Member #1

From:    a.coschizza@alumni.ubc.ca

To:          diane.keyes@alumni.ubc.ca

Date:      September 19, 2019

Subject: ENGL 301 Writing Team Invitation

Attachment: 301 Andree Coschizza Application Letter

Dear Diane,

Thank you for your invitation to join your professional writing team. Upon reviewing your application, I would be happy to accept.

Particularly, I concur with your learning philosophy that trust is important in a team environment, especially in terms of giving and receiving feedback. I also find your background in Arts very interesting and agree that our different experiences in the Arts and Sciences could provide a novel learning perspective. I look forward to sharing our knowledge and collaborating with you as the term progresses. Additionally, you indicated that coming from a medical office background, you often use a much more direct form of language, which is a unique attribute that I think I could benefit from.

Furthermore, I am very exciting that you are moving to Germany as well! I am very much enjoying my time here, and it will be beneficial that we will be in the same time zones!

If you have already reached out to Emily Leung, I believe that she has another member in her group already? If so, I would be interested in forming a group of four together. Thank you again for reaching out, I hope to hear from you soon and am looking forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Andree Coschizza