Email Messages to Prospective Team Partners

Email to Joanna

From: jiajie.xu@hotmail.com

To: joannayu9710@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Application letter for ENGL 301 group

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for your interest to form a team with me. I have reach your blog and read both of your biography and the application letter. I can see your passion on your academic interest and your positive attitude on working as a team member. I am very glad to form a team with you.

Since I am currently still looking for other team members, would you mind to let me know if there is any other team member with you? I will keep searching for new members until we reach the number of four. Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Jiajie

Email to Zainab

From: jiajie.xu@hotmail.com

To: znbtrmb@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Request for joining the ENGL 301 technical writing team

Dear Zainab,

I am Jiajie Xu, one of your ENGL 301 classmates. I have received the warm invitation from Joanna to form a writing team for ENGL 301 and felt happy to realize that you are one of the team members. After reading your biography and application letter on your blog, I can see you are such a reliable team mate based on your experience in the Red Cross club at UBC. Your serious attitude on both working and studying are so appreciated.

Please feel free to browse my blog at https://blogs.ubc.ca/engl301summer2020/ and take a look of my biography and application letter for my self-introduction, and let me know if I am able to win your approval to be one of your team members. Your are welcome to contact me via Canvas or my email jiajie.xu@hotmail.com. Looking forward to have your repose.

Warm Regards,

Jiajie

Email to Cynthia

From: jiajie.xu@hotmail.com

To: cynthiali98@gmail.com

Subject: Invitation to form the ENGL 301 technical writing group

Dear Cynthia,

My name is Jiajie Xu, one of your ENGL 301 classmates. I have visit your UBC blog and read both your biography and application letter. Your strength on studying English literature and experience on creative writing have made me feel that you have great advantages on English writing. And I also appreciate your learning philosophy of curiosity and understanding. Hence, I would like to express my great interest of inviting you to become one of our team members.

Please feel free to take a visit of my biography and application on my blog at https://blogs.ubc.ca/engl301summer2020/. I appreciate for the time you have take to read this email and my blog, and looking forward to your response. You are welcome to contact me via Canvas or my email jiajie.xu@hotmail.com.

Best,

Jiajie Xu