Letter of Application

September 22, 2019

ENGL 301 99A Classmates

The University of British Columbia

2329 West Mall

Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4

Dear ENGL 301 Classmates:

My name is Erfan Ahmed and I am a currently a fourth year Bachelor of Arts Psychology student at the University of British Columbia. I am interested in undertaking a team position with you to enhance and develop my technical writing skills on an interdisciplinary level that will further aid in both personal and professional growth.

An opportunity to work with your team the best place for me to pursue my career goals. Having the ability to choose from a wide array of specializations will help me advance my interests in this diverse field. Moreover, the holistic approach to gaining hands-on experience is something that interests me very much.

As last year student at the University of British Columbia, I am very fortunate to have gained academic excellence, continual peer support and plenty of work experience to prepare me for the next chapter in my future endeavours. I believe that my qualifications, education and professional experience would make me a strong candidate for this role and I firmly believe that my leadership, team-player skills and positive attitude can bring a valuable asset to your team. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about this position and how my experience and skills could help achieve the goals for this position.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application for this position. Should any have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at erfan@ualberta.ca.

Sincerely,

Erfan Ahmed

ENGL301Letter_erfanahmed