Our Homes 2:3

I read quite a few of my peers projects, and I must say I was surprised how personal a lot of people got.  Myself included.  The three I chose to talk about are Danica Ferguson, Deepak Nijjer, and Charlotte Tilstra.

In Danica’s Post I felt the same way she seems too.  Not in the town they grew up in, but feels a strong attachment to the place.  Although my story differs because I do not want to move back, I will visit.  HAHAH it is way to cold in Alberta for me now.  It is amazing how quickly you can adjust to warm weather.

Deepak’s I really enjoyed this post because, it is so interesting to me to have someone live in the exact same house for 23 years! I know a lot of people probably do that, but I could never imagine.  We always moved every 5 years.  I do think though it is important to have those ties to the house the actual structure.  That is really interesting to me.

Charlotte Tilstra’s post I engaged with because of the fact she talks about these tourist farm towns, and this is what I connect with.  The town where I consider my home, is a little farm town with a giant Ukrainian Easter Egg, and that is all the town in known for.