AMS Dramazz, again.

Are you aware of what is currently going down? UN Complaint? Dramazz? Resignations? Tuition increases? Emergency AMS Council meetings on a Saturday?

Check out the entire story here from the UBC Insiders so you are no longer going “wtf?”

Check out the most recent update from the Ubyssey about the newest dramazz of the President and VP External being asked to resign tomorrow. Read it here.

The Ubyssey is hosting a live blog during tomorrow’s emergency AMS Meeting at 5pm PST. Check it out here.

Check out the agenda for the Saturday AMS meeting here. Which, is full of dramazz asking Blake Frederick to resign.

Submit your thoughts as a student here on all the dramazz.

3 thoughts on “AMS Dramazz, again.

1. Miriam

I find all this UBC government drama really cute.
    If I took it more seriously (I should), I would probably be wtf-ing at Blake but I think he makes some pretty ridiculous moves and that makes him awesome, lol.

2. Pingback: AMS Council Votes Unanimously to Withdraw UN Complaint, Ask For Resignations of President and VPX : UBC Insiders

3. Pingback: UBC Insiders | AMS Council Votes Unanimously to Withdraw UN Complaint, Ask For Resignations of President and VPX