Blogdiggity.

I’ve made a few promises I must fulfill.

Kevin. Kevin. Kevin. Kevin.
Scott. Scott. Scott. Scott.

Done!

I have the highest level of fan-mania towards Mukmuk that I never thought I could ever have for a Vancouver 2010 mascot.

Positive about the Olympics: You get to do and see lots of cool stuff, including a lot of it being free.

Olympic Bummer: The time you need to spend waiting in line and how I have absolutely no free time for myself during the entire Olympic break.

Next thing to do: Go zip lining across Robson with Scott on Friday!

What I wish I had time to do: Visit all of the different houses and pavilions that have been set up for the Olympics and go to the BC Streets project in the Richmond O Zone.

My favorite souvenirs: All of the pins I’m trading with tourists that I meet when I volunteer and my Mukmuk who has mini red mittens knitted on to his hands!

Random find: The green men from the Canucks games and the Vancouver 2010 Historica Encounters trip!

3 thoughts on “Blogdiggity.

1. Erica Post author

Yes. They have been planning a trip to send a group of Journalism past-participants to the Olympics.. and it just so happens I found them the other day while I was volunteering at CODE Live 2 at Emily Carr. They also sent a group of kids (I was one of them) to Democracy 250 in Halifax and Quebec 400 in 2008.