ebakes is gone

Hello world,

I have taken off to Guatemala until the beginning of May to do some volunteer work. I’ll be back with more posts, Music Monday, and stories from my trip when I come home. Currently, I’m in YVR waiting for the shuttle bus to take me to Seattle to catch my midnight flight. It’s my first time traveling internationally by myself- crazy stuff. I’ve been given my tasks to complete while I’m gone (nudge nudge James) and I have promised numerous impossible gifts to many friends (M(a)egans, Scotty D) and I cannot wait to come home with an armful of mangos instead.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me move out of Totem Park today. Maegan, Megan, Alyssa, Kevin (you gave me a box that in the end became Alyssa’s), Lauren, Lindsey, and Mychel. I most likely couldn’t of done it without you and I would of ended up living at Totem Park for the rest of my life just trying to clean out my room. But then again, that would of allowed me to be around you guys just a little bit longer.

Horray for being done first year & enjoy the end of exams, everyone!

Sincerely,
ebakes. That girl who blogs.

7 thoughts on “ebakes is gone

1. Lindsey

Miss you.
    PS I already sold all of your stuff on the black market. Turns out AE clothing is a hot item. Who knew? Margaritas on Erica’s stuff tonight!

Have an amazing trip, will be thinking about you!

2. Matt Corker

Congrats on finishing first year Erica and all the best on your travels! One of my good friends continually volunteers in South America and loves it, so I hope you come back with some amazing stories and experiences as well. Rock it!

3. Erica Post author

Lindsey- Thank you for already selling my clothes, it’s what friends are for 🙂 I’ll talk to you before you leave for Africa about November/Montreal.

Matt- Thank you for all the kindness! Have a lovely summer as well!

4. Katie

Wow… wow…AND finally WOW.

I AM STRAIGHT CUT FROM THIS BLOG.
    No presents for me I guess? Oh I guess I also didn’t MAJORLY help you move out in any sort of way.

No going back from this post Erica, clear as day: You Hate Me!