Naked Staches FTW.

I am so impressed by this website for Movember by Naked Creative (where two pals of mine, Andrew and Scott work). It’s called Naked Staches. Basically, Naked Creative has built this beautiful site all for the cause of Movember and has committed to uploading daily photos of the mustaches of their staff that are competing in their stache competition. Goes without saying, but I’m totally putting this into my bookmarks bar.

Andrew (or as I know him, Andy)

His motivation: “My genes have always worked against me having a stache. This is my chance to help change the face of men’s health and to prove to the naysayers that a guy from the Philippines can rock a LEGENDARY stache. I’ll no longer need to suit up, I’ve now got the power of the stache!”

Scott

His motivation: “Being a part of Naked Staches is an honour and a challenge. I know I’ll be one of the underdogs but nobody ever suspects the Asian guy.”

Christina (Personal favorite mustache grower)

Her motivation: “There’s a huge stigma against women with facial hair. I plan to have lots of fun challenging this social disgrace while raising money for this great cause.”

I’ve never been more excited to watch mustaches grow through these daily photo updates. As a bonus to watching daily photos of my friends, the site is hilarious. Especially, go through the people competing and read their bios. If you are into Movember I highly suggest you visit Naked Staches by the folks at Naked Creative and donate for the betterment of men’s health.

Keep up the hard work, Andy and Scott!

1 thought on “Naked Staches FTW.